Wednesday 8 July 2015

Flops, more flops... so I asked "why?"

Why?? 

Oven temperature good - yes
Ingredients fresh - yes.
Adding all the ingredients - yes.
Hm mm...

Emotions OK - no! 

Tehehe, I should have known! When I'm not happy or when something is bothering me, I must not bake - period. I "baked" a Raisin and Ginger Bread two days ago (in the bread-maker, may I add) and it was terrible! No flavour, no aromas floating around in the house... a flop!
I will not mention all the other flops pestering me over the past couple of weeks! Moving to another country can be a roller coaster ride...

BUT, things are looking up ;-). I baked a batch of Ginger Cookies this afternoon and they are delicious!! I tried another recipe this time - not the recipe from a previous post -  this one was from "bigfatcookies" by Elinor Klivans. The texture is different, but they are really good.



At least I took some photo's of my other "non-flops"... and I promised a customer I'll post them today, so I'd better get a move-on!

No comments:

Post a Comment